2010年12月26日日曜日

New Year !!!!!!!!!!!



I had a very nice year. I met many good friends and teachers in Kwangaku!!!!!! I love them soooo much!!!!!!! I don't wanna separate from anyone!!!!!
Thank you for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to "Hikari-no-Runesansu" on Christmas Eve with my friend. It was soooo beautiful!!!! I was always shouting as seeing a lot of beautiful lights. Lights in the picture are the most beautiful and wonderful for me. A long street was very brightly illuminated!!!!! It was like dream world!!!haha
There are many shows there. I enjoyed almost all of them. It was cold in that day but no matter. I could have very happy time. If it hold next year, I want to go there again. I will never forget this day.

I will work on January 1st, 3rd and 5th in a temple. I go to the temple every year for first visits of the year. The temple's name is "Katsuoji temple". I wanted to work in the temple someday, but I couldn't do because of age. I'm 18 years old now, it's a possible age to apply!! So I applied for it. I'm looking forward to working!!

I don't have any part time job expect the job in the temple now. So I will find and I will do my best for the part time job next year!!!! I want to save money!! I have to save money!! However I have no money now!!!!!!!! I'll do my best for making money...

Have a nice holiday!!!!!!!!!
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 件のコメント:

  1. Wow! How woderful!!^^
    Who did you go with? haha
    On that day,
    I went to "Nabana-no-sato"
    to see the illumination lights
    by a car with my.... lol
    We enjoyed Christmas each other!!
    By the way, what was your Christmas present?

    返信削除
  2. Who did youb go with???
    BOYFRIEND???
    IINE!

    返信削除