2011年4月11日月曜日

Sprinnnnnnnng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I enjoyed my spring vacation!! What is particularly memory is Birthday Party. I held my friend's birthday party on January 25th. Then I and some friends got the room ready for the boy on birthday. We made a lot of balloons and decorated with cut paper in his room, when he went to his part time job. When we get ready many foods, he came back home . Then The best event in the party was waiting for him...but he didn't notice that. This is that 'throwing pie'!!!! When he came in his room, one of my friends threw a pie to his face!!!! His face was covered with cream soon. He was very surprised!!!! He looked so happy, so we get so happy too. This birthday party was the most impressive party in my life!!!! I was sooooo excited!!!!!!!! I want to hold the party like this!!!

Second, I went to Kobe to snow board with friends. I did it at first time, but it's not too difficult so I snow board immediately. I slipped and fell down meny times, but I wasn't hurt because snow was so soft. At night I ate Sukiyaki. It was so good and enjoyed talking and playing game. It is a very nice memory.

I spent very nice time in spring vacation. All of my memory are very excited and important for me.

3 件のコメント:

  1. You must have natural sporting talent to be able to do it first time! I didn't know you could snowboard in Kobe. What's the name of the ski slope?

    返信削除
  2. do you have other memories??
    did you eat UDON?
    ohhhhh isn't that memories!!!!?????haha

    返信削除
  3. i think you had a good time in spring vacation.

    返信削除