2010年12月13日月曜日

My future



I want to marry when I am around 25 years old. I am sure that I spend happy time with the husband when I am 30 years old. I want two children who are boy and girl. I will let my son to play the piano, because I like to play it and I want to teach him. While I will let my daughter to act in a theatrical company. I like to act infront of people for a long time ago.
Though I have children, I want to keep relationship with husband. I am sure that I love my husband soooooooo much!!!!!

6 件のコメント:

  1. Hello, I`m banana7 from English6.
    Your ides is very good!

    返信削除
  2. Isn't it better to have 2 boys or 2 girls? They can probably play together more happily then.

    返信削除
  3. I impressed of your feeling to your furture. I hope you can work and your children grow up healthly and live in your happy life with your grratest partner.

    返信削除
  4. Your future is very happy ideal.
    It is very nice. I think child and husband's relationship is very important too.

    返信削除
  5. Your future looks like very happy!
    I will want to be happy and spend our happy life with my ideal wife in foreign countries, namely, Canada and America.

    返信削除
  6. Hello!!
    Your future is very very good.
    Lovin yr husband soooooo much is very nice :)*

    返信削除