2010年12月7日火曜日

I'm crazy about......aiko!!!!



I love aiko!!! She is a wonderful singer. Her songs move many people. I have ever cried by her songs once. Especially, "Ashitamo itsumodorini" is a very sad song. When I was broken my heart about love, I listened to it and I felt loneliness. Almost all her songs are love song. I have never been to live of her yet. I really want to go!!!! I have ever been encouraged by her songs, I listen to them every day. So I want to listen to them in real voice of her at live. She is not only a wonderful singer but also a girl who has a very cute fashion sence. I love it too. I long for her fashion. Aiko in live is very very very cute!!! Her fashion at live is rough and cute.
She makes all songs by herself. I respect her about it and fashion. I love aiko.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hello!!
    I understood that u like aiko very much.
    I don't know about aiko so much, so I want to listen to her music.

    返信削除
  2. Hi! I'm Kyoko Manji-Maru in English 6.

    I think that there are no people who don't like aiko because her appearance and voice are so cute.

    I like "star" and "Hanabi" the best in her songs.

    返信削除
  3. I like listening her song "KissHug"(^O^)/

    返信削除