2010年11月30日火曜日

My ideal love


I want a boy friend like who is funny. I want to enjoy with boy friend. I'd like to go Kyoto or USJ with boy friend!!!!!!My small dream is walking hand in hand.If I could get a boy friend, I'll try to tell many people about that!!!hahahaha
I want him to make me happy, and I want to make him happy too♪♪I want to enjoy many things together!!!!I think that each other needs each private time. So sometimes we have some own time, and we enjoy other time.

I want to marry when I'm around 25 years old. And I hope to get about two children who are one each boy and girl. And I want to spend happy time with my family!!!!
A common life is ok for me. I think it is the best life!!

I dream married life that is full of joke with our smile!!

4 件のコメント:

  1. Hi^^
    Your ideal love sounds very good!
    I want to marry when we're 25 years old too.
    I hope that u will be able to spend happy life in your future.

    返信削除
  2. Your blog is interesting for me:-)
    I want a boy friend until Christmas!hahaha

    返信削除
  3. I am nervous now because I have never made my girl friend in my life.
    However, I want to make my girl during school days. Although marrying with ideal partner is difficult for us, if we got marry someone whom I really loved, we receive many love from someone whom I loved, I think.
    How about you? What do you think about this?

    返信削除
  4. Hi! I'm Kyoko Manji-maru in English6.

    I tottaly agree your opinion.
    fun is more important than rich and looks.

    返信削除