2010年6月22日火曜日

My good points and bad points

One of my good points is that I can usually talk to everybody! So I could make friends soon in kwangaku and I have many friends!!(I think.) Another good point is that I am very active. When I think of doing something, I try it soon. But sometimes it turns out to be bad. Because I'm always in active, people around me might think I'm not calm. It is bad point too.
My bad points are that I can't concentrate on something for a long time and I don't have consideration for people around me. For example when I have to do something in 10 minutes, I will give up it soon. I get tired of things easily. However sometimes I can concentrate for 3 hours!! it is that My level of concentration changes from time to time.

I found more bad point now!!! It is about memory. My memory power is sooo weak. When I have to memorize many words in high school, I can't memorize them soon. It takes too many time for me to mkemorize something. So it is also bad point.
I think I have bad points more than good points....OMG

4 件のコメント:

  1. You are great!!
    I can't concentrate for 3 hours!!

    返信削除
  2. 100 yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!!!!!!!

    返信削除
  3. I respect your active spirits!!!!!
    It is your the most charm point.
    I really hope your charm points lead to your happiness!!!

    返信削除
  4. You're very cute:)
    You have a power that cheer a person up!

    返信削除