2010年7月6日火曜日

My scary experience

When I was in the second year of high school, I went to my friend's house with my 8 friends and stayed there at night. We had a enjoyable time with playing games, talking and having some snacks. At 2:00am we started seeing a movie. The movie was "Juon". It is a horror film. I don't like it but we saw the movie at midnight as a joke. One boy appeared in the film and he is a very scary ghost.
After we saw it, we enjoyed talking and having some fruits.Then we took some pictures. The pictures were no problem at that time. However in the next morning, one boy like the film was in one picture. A boy was in the picture!!!!!!! A boy was behind us!!!!! We don't know him, there was no boy in the house and he was very resemble a boy in the film!!!! I can't forget it still now. It was very scary for us.
And Then I didn't have any problems, but one of us got a problem!!! Actually she has inspiration, so she saw a ghost at her house. When I herd the explanation, I was nearly paralyzed with terror. I don't want to see horror movie any more!!!

2 件のコメント:

  1. I want to see this picture!!! I saw all film of Juon with my friends too. Oneday, let's see the horror firm with my English member in Noriya's house(^u^)

    返信削除
  2. Is it a real story!?!?
    I saw Juon when I stayed at home alone!
    It was so scary!!!
    I don't want to see such a horror movie!

    返信削除