2010年6月1日火曜日

If I won the lottery...

I want to buy all clothes in my favorite shop if I won the lottery. I always want many clothes when I go shopping. I like clothes, so I often pick all clothes that I want when I'm in shopping. And then I choose about two clothes from them. Therefore I often give up some clothes. So I want try to buy all clothes. I want try to do that in not only clothes store but food restaurant. I want try to eat all kinds of cakes in cake shop. I always eat just one, because I get full soon. So I want try to eat a little bit. And I want buy big house!!!! I want to live in very big house!! My house is very small and there is not my room in my house. It is so bad for me!! Because that is there is no my private there. I can't talk to friends in loud voice on skype. But There is a room that is shut out any sounds, so when i call, I always call in the room. I want to talk in loud voice on skype!!! So I want my room! I want a big house!!! ai want my private zone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 件のコメント:

  1. I wanna win the lottery,too.

    返信削除
  2. "Food fight" actually means for people (teenagers?) to throw food at each other. You might have seen something like it in an American movie. I can't imagine Honda 111 in a food fight. Only clothes and food? You're easily satisfied, Honda.

    返信削除