2010年6月15日火曜日

What I hope to accomplish

My dream is to become a teacher. My mother is piano and electone teacher,so I wanted to be a piano teacher like my mother. I have played the piano, but last year I stopped it. Then I gave up the dream and my mother sometimes says "piano teacher can't earn much money", so it is also reason. However anyway I like music and the piano, so I will try to help my mother about piano lesson.
And I hope that I can spend happy time after marriage. I will marry with someone who is rich and cool when I am 25 years old. And I will bear two children, I hope they are boy and girl. After I bore them, I want to work for company again. I want to go on a trip somewhere every Sunday with my husband and children!!! When I am around 30 years old, I will quit my job and do my best for caring for my children!! I will live in a big house with the family and I hope that I can spend rich life thanks for my husband income. I just want happy life!!!! And when I am around 35 years old, I want to teach piano to some children. It is perfect !!!!!! My big dream and small dream are all in this!!! I hope my dreams come true!!!!!!!!!!!

2 件のコメント:

  1. Where does your mother teach? At home, I guess. It must be pleasant to be able to work at home. What kind of music can you play? Are you planning to live with your parents until you marry?

    返信削除
  2. I had practiced piano by when I was a fourteen. I think Yuka is very good at playing the piano!!

    返信削除