2010年5月18日火曜日

A place I 'd like to live

I'd like to live in Tokyo,because it is very convenient there.The place I live is so inconvenient.It takes me least 1hour to go to everywhere,and there are'nt any convinenience store around place I live.I have to always take tram to go somewhere.Therefore I want to live in a city.
I love the entertainment world,so I want to see entertainers.I think some entertainers are in city.For example,my friend has met models and Jhonny's boy and other friend was asked about something by TV.I envy them!!
There are many famous cloth shops in the city. I'd like to go to takeshita street, harajuku or somewhere to buy clothes.
Or I want to live in NewZealand!!! I love there, because when I have been there, I could see soooo beautiful sky and sea. There is perfect place for me. I love nature, so when I was walking on the grassland, I lay on the grassland instinctively!! And I have never seen such a beautiful sky in japan!!! So I want to live there with beautiful nature.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I think Tokyo's quite fun, especially when you're young. I've lived there for a few years. I'm sure you'd get a buzz out of seeing the bands play in Yoyogi Park on weekends, and hanging out around Harajuku.

    返信削除