2011年11月28日月曜日

Tokyo


I have been to Tokyo just once. I want to go there again but before I went, I don't like Tokyo. I hated Tokyo. It is too noisy in Tokyo and There are too many people and they look so busy, so I can't relax. However when I went, I had very happy time!! Because there are many shops!! I bought many clothes. I can see famous people in Tokyo, I can seldom see them in Osaka.
Then I went to Tokyo Disny Land, but maybe I don't like it very much. I couldn't ride many atraction because of too much people.
My brother live in Tokyo now, so I want to visit him. I will visit him someday and let him guide me Tokyo.
I want to go to Ginza at night. I wanna feel adult world!!haha

1 件のコメント:

  1. I think you can feel adult world in Osaka too! What does your brother do in Tokyo?

    返信削除