2011年11月21日月曜日

Autumn


I danced in school festival !! My dance circle performed in hall on Mama. Over 1200 people was coming!!! So many people came and we were so excited !!!! Our performances were best !! I danced with two people who are 2 years ahead of me in school. They taught me many things about dance. And this festival was last time to dance with them. So after finish dancing, I felt so lonely and sad. I want them to teach me more and I still need them . Next event for graduate students is really last time to see their performance. I'm so lonely. Anyway school festival was very nice and I was moved by everyone's passion. This festival was the best event for me in my life.
In November 23rd, I will go to Amano Hashidate in Kyoto. I have never been there so I'm looking forward to see it. I pike Kyoto but I don't know about it well and I have been there for sight seeing only few times. So I don't know about Amano Hashidate well.

Winter will be here. I love winter the best .

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿