2011年11月28日月曜日

FOREIGN PLACES



I have a dream. It is to go to France, because I want to see Mont Saint-Michel not through film. It is World Heritage and It's sooooo beautiful!!!!(the first picture)
AndI love foreign city because it is very cute and beautiful. I tend to house made by bricks and that has a chimney on the roof of the house. I want to live in like the house in film "Home alone". It is very big and cute. I want to try to remove snow from the roof. In Japan it doesn't have snow so much. So I can't see it not much. So I have a longing of big house with snow. It is so cute!!
Someday I wanna have a big house like the second picture...

6 件のコメント:

  1. I would like to go to France too!
    I have admiration for there.
    There are many beautiful building in France, I think.

    返信削除
  2. I`ve never been to France. But I also wanna go to there.

    返信削除
  3. I also want to go to France! My friend live in France, so I want to visit her!! I love foreign city too!!

    返信削除
  4. Japan doesn't have much snow?? Moshi moshi! Tell that to people in Toyama or anywhere north of there and they would laugh a long time. I'd like to see you taking snow off the roof though. Do you have strong arm muscles?

    返信削除
  5. Me too.
    But if you try to remove much snow, you will think you must not do that. haha

    返信削除
  6. I also want to have a big house with family!!
    But it seems to be difficult to do cleaning.

    返信削除