2011年10月17日月曜日

My favorite subject

My favorite subject at elementally school and high school was PE. In elementally school, we often played ball playing. Especially I remember to play volleyball. At the time, I have many friends that were belong to valleyball club, so almost all of my friends around me were very good player. So my skill was improved by teaching by my friends.
And I enjoyed marathon too. At marathon event I was 20th. It was not bad, because there were about 160 people. I like marathon.
In high school, we often played kickbaseball. It was the most exciting in PE. I always lose. Eventhough I could enjoy it!!!

Other kind of sports were so nice too. I like sports so my favorite subject was PE.

1 件のコメント:

  1. You're very fit Yuka. I never liked the marathon- it's too far!! I was okay at 800 meters, but now I don't think I could even run 800 meters without having a heart attack. Do you know the story of how the marathon got its name? You should check it out-it's interesting.

    返信削除