2011年10月17日月曜日

My favorite season


My favorite season is winter!!!!! A biggest reason is that clothes for winter are so cute. I love a sweater,a knit,a coat,boots,a scarf,and gloves. I love fashion and I think I can wear many cute clothes in winter better than in summer. And I like snow view. It doesn't snow in Osaka, so I can seldome see it.
In winter, there are many exciting events such as christmas and Shogatsu. I love christmas event, because town is decorated many lights. It is so beautiful!!! Decorated town makes me happy!!! And I like christmas songs, so I love church choir. Im not christian but it makes my feelings comfortable.
Syogatsu is very nice for me because of Otoshidama. Im a university student, so I don't know I can get Otoshidama next year. At the begining of the year, many clothes are sold in reasonable.
And my birthday is January, so I can get one thing that I want from mother. It is a big point about why I like winter too.

In winter, there are many plesures!!!!!!!!So I love winter the best!!!!

4 件のコメント:

  1. I think winter has many events but I like summer.

    返信削除
  2. That picture is so beautiful!
    I like winter's event but I do not like cold.
    And I want Otoshidama next year ;) haha

    返信削除
  3. I am weak in cold day... I can't wake up in the morning lol

    返信削除