2011年9月26日月曜日

summer vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went abroad to Kingston in Canada for one month. It was too short to improve my English skill. I stayed at residence near the university I went to. All of people in same stady abroad program as me, stayed there for one month. The residence was filled up with Japanese. So We always talked each other in Japanese. The university's name is Queens university, and it has a rule. The rule is to speak English all time. Whenever, wherever we must not speak other language except English. However, nobody comes to our residence so if we speak Japanese, nobody scoles. So everyone spoke Japanese too much, of course mee too.

We have to cook every meals. My friends always cooked for few friends. I always had the meals she cooked. They were so nice, I had every dinner with 7 people in the kitchen. They are all KGU friends. Therea are 3 boys and 4 girls.

My English teacher was very interesting and powerful!! I love her so much!! Every day we can have activity such as cooking or sports. Then some monitors were with us. They were so nice and friendly!! And the activities were exiting, bowling was the most exciting for me!!

Some foreigners were in our classes, so I tried to talk to them. They have different cultures each other, and its very interesting!!! In Canada, I experienced many things that I can't do in Japan. I think, my English skill were not improved very much, but I could feel Canada by communicating with Canadian. It is very nice experience.

The one month is my best memory in summer vacation. When I go abroad to somewhere next time, I will do my best to try to improve my English skill more. I want to go to Canada again someday. Im missing my friends in Canada.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I'm sure they're missing you too. It was tough having to cook every day, but friend seems to have taken good care of you. Maybe you learned a couple of receipes?

    返信削除