2011年4月25日月曜日

What I like about Japaaaaaan!!!!!!!!



I love Japanese culture, especially Japanese comics and Japanese character. I don't know about comics well, but I know famouse comics. For example "one piece" is very famouse and popular all over the world. I like "Death Note", it is a famouse comic too. This comic was made into a movie, and it was a great draw for young people. I think comics are more interesting than the movie, because comics are more deatailed. I like "20 century boys" and It was made into a movie too. It is a very complicated story but if you could understand it is very exciting story!! At last, The Japanese comics I like the best is "GANTZ". It is sooo exciting!!! It was made into movie too and it is released now!!! I really want to see it!!! The comics are very grotesque comics. Many people were killed in them and it is little bit scared comic, so after I read them, I always feel not good. However I want to be continue with reading them. If you read them you can know why. These comics are my best3!!!

I recommend you reading these comics!!!!! And Let's talk about them!!!!!!

9 件のコメント:

  1. I'd like to read 'GANTZ'!!!

    返信削除
  2. Kenichi Matuyama and Koyuki have married.
    I really surprised.

    返信削除
  3. I watched GANTZ in cinema!
    But I have never been to read it :((
    I would like to read GANTZ <3

    返信削除
  4. I like GANTZ too!!
    I want to read next!!!!

    返信削除
  5. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  6. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  7. I love KOYUKI!!!
    I like Matsuyama Kenichi!!!
    I like performer's dance of lock !!
    I am Ninomiya!Nishinomiya!
    Who do you go to GANTZ with??haha

    返信削除
  8. Do you like the theme music for 20th Century Boy? It's by T-Rex, a big British artist from the early 1970s. I've always liked that song.

    返信削除