2010年11月9日火曜日

Good friends


People who is in the photo are my good friends. The team's name is "apaka". They are not always together. But when someone who is apaka feel sad, happy or lonely, other people of apaka will be together.
We become Apaka when we just happen to play a game "apaka game". People who were there are Apaka now. The name "Apaka" comes from the game.
We often gather at lunch time, and we enjoy talking. Sometimes we make new games and enjoy playing it. Then some of us make games and other people of Apaka have to study from them. And we can share the games.
When they are all in this together, we can have very very fun!!!! All of apaka are sooooo nice. I am glad to see them. I need them.

10 件のコメント:

  1. Your team "Apaka" looks so fun.
    I think your team is very enjoyable and make good relationship among you.

    返信削除
  2. Hi.
    I'm a student of class 11.

    What is "apaka game"?

    返信削除
  3. Hi!
    I'm squirrl1004 of E11.
    This photo looks so happy.
    Apaka is very cute name!!
    I wanna know how do you play Apaka game?

    返信削除
  4. Hi! I am English11 student.
    You have a lot of friends!!
    It is very nice(^0^)
    apaka is cute name.

    返信削除
  5. I am a member of English11.
    The photo is sounds fun!!
    I want to know what is the game,
    and how we play too:)

    返信削除
  6. Hello!
    I'm a student of class 11.
    I don't know apaka game so I want to know about it.
    And the photo is very good.
    You have really good friends!

    返信削除
  7. hello! i'm anstudent of class11.
    i heared the words'apaka' first time.
    what kind of sports? i want to know^^

    返信削除
  8. I'm a member of apaka too!!lol Apaka is too funny because everyone has thier own characteristics!

    返信削除
  9. I like apaka girls!haha You guys are so funny:))))

    返信削除
  10. I'm a third grade member of apaka.
    Senaposo and Hochin forced me enter the apaka.

    I want to play apaka game too!!!

    返信削除