2010年7月13日火曜日

summer vacation

I want to go to Korea !!! I selected Korean for second language at Kwangaku, so I will try to use Korean that I learned at Kwangaku. I think there are many people who can speak Japanese in Korea, so I can spend many time there without worry. And I want to buy many cosmetic things, because there are many cosmetic things in low price there.
I want to go to some festivals!!! I want to wear Yukata and play some games and eat some food. But I have some problems about this. I have one person who I want to invite for festival and go there together. However the person is very popular so the person is very busy. Then I don't know that it's OK to invite. Anyway I will try. I never been to big festivals, so I really want to go!!! My town's festival is so small and so boring. Now I have a plan that I will go to Tenjin festival with my friends, so I'm looking forward to it very much!!! And I plan to do fireworks at night, but I'm just afraid of too many people. I think it is hard to find the place for fireworks because of too many people. But I don't like way that crowded with people very much.

Are you going to go some festivals too???

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿