2010年8月25日水曜日

CAMP!!!!


I camped together for dance training. About 50 people participated in the camp. It's a dance circle that I'm belonging to. "Performer!!" is the name. It was soooo excited!!!!! Everyone are sooo friendly and kind!!! I practice mainly lock dance. I love lock dance and lock member.
First-Day
I arrived at Nagano with lock member!! I was excited with music on our way. After we got to the hotel, we started practicing soon. We danced about many hours and had meal. After I took a shower. We played some games all in together!! And I slept.
Second-Day
I woke up in the morning then we started practicing dance soon. And we ate lunch and danced again. At night we hold the party!!! It was soooo excited!!!! Then I could talk to many people and I think I could be in friendly more than before!!! And I slept with my friends and next day we went back home by bus. After we arrived at Osaka, I ate dinner with Lock members at Umeda. It was fun too!!! I had a very nice time in the camp!!!!!!!!

14 件のコメント:

  1. I feel lonely because you are just preoccupied with Performer! You shouldn't forget you are a SIS student!

    返信削除
  2. It sounds interesting!!
    Please enjoy dancing at Performer^^!!

    返信削除
  3. Hello!!!
    I'm paprika in class4^^
    You seem to have spent good times(*^ω^*)
    You will dance at school festival,willn't you?
    I want to watch you dancing!!!

    返信削除
  4. Hi! I'm potato519 in class 4.
    Thank you for your comment :)
    You enjoyed very much I think.

    返信削除
  5. I feel you love dance very much and you is enthusiastic about it. I think it is important to active hard when you are an university student. try hard in the future!!

    返信削除
  6. yah-yah-! this is pepper girl who have same family name!hah I am happy to see that^^ω always thanks!/(^o^)\I know your joing club^ω^!
    you love it ,don't you?I can see you have had good times with them from your writing^^^
    please enjoy dancing and hope your fine in the school festival(^q^)! cheer up*

    返信削除
  7. It sounds very interesting!!
    You really love dance and your friends:D
    How I envy you..

    返信削除
  8. Hi! I am a member of class8!
    You seem to spend good summer vacation!
    I want to watch your dance!

    返信削除
  9. Good morning!!
    I am a menber of sufent8!
    My friend belongs to Performer!!
    I often heard it's so intresting.
    I want to see dancing.

    返信削除
  10. I am going to watch your team dance in school festival. I want to dance, but I am not good at dancing. Good luck!!

    返信削除
  11. Hi!
    I am a student of class 19.

    You seem to have a good time with circle's member!
    Many people belong to your circle!!
    My circle have few ppeople,
    so, I envy you.

    返信削除
  12. I respect that can dance like you.
    I belong American Football club,so It is not dexterous in your's.

    返信削除
  13. I'm tiger0526 of class19. I'm belonging to "ballet dance company". I practice lock dance, too. Lock dance is vert very interesting for me.

    返信削除