2011年5月23日月曜日

Pace of life


My life is so busy now.I have enough time to do what I have to do. However I spend busy life because I invest too much time to do things. I have a part time job and I belong to dance circle so I'm not always free.
I like slow life better than busy life,Because If I spend busy life, I forget many important things. After the part time job or circle, I always arrive home at over 12a.m. and I got tired. I often take a shawer and go to bed soon. It is busy life for me. In the no job and no circle day case, I often sleep or go out with my friends. I think it is good but sometimes I have to do my work and ready for tomorrow. It's investing too much time.
I have many things to do, so I spend busy life now. However I like slow life better so I try to my best to get my slow life!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿