2011年5月29日日曜日

Is marriage becoming less popular in Japan?


There are many people who doesn't marry around me. I thought It's just around me but recently it become a problem in Japan. Marrige is becoming less popular, it means Japanese population decrease. Japan will be full of old people, it is said an aging society. It is not good for Japan because it's not enough help developing Japan. Anyway we need young people to develop.
Why is marriage becoming less popular in Japan? I think it is because women who want to work hard increase so, they want to have a family. Recently people don't think that "men work, women do house work". A few years ago it is a geeral thought. However women overturmed. Having equal rights between men and women is necessary, but aloso marriage is necessary. We have to bear children and keep developmen, I think.

4 件のコメント:

  1. Hou do you change the font??

    返信削除
  2. I think Japanese office women have a lot of money. So they can live themselves.

    返信削除
  3. Women need a husband who helps with the housework. If both partners work in the workplace and at home, there should be no problem having kids.

    返信削除